Become a Swimming Instructor
Are you interested in a new career, Do you love working with Children? Would you like a position which is fun whilst promoting water safety? Would you like a position with flexible working hours?
Look no further! The Oasis Aquatic Centre has exciting career opportunities for the right people. We are looking for individuals who are willing to learn and train to become a qualified Learn to Swim instructor.
We will cover the cost of the training courses and other relevant requirements if you meet our selection criteria.
Teaching swimming is one of the most rewarding experiences you can have. Not only are you able to have fun in the pool with happy, friendly children, you also teach vital swimming and water safety skills, students will keep with them for life.
- Deliver our structured lessons plans
- Supervise, guide and maintain the safety of students
- Follow direction and feedback from deck supervisors
- Have fun!
- Flexible working hours - morning, afternoon and weekend shifts available
- Great pay - Industry Award
- Ongoing support - we will provide ongoing training and guidance every step of the way
- Fun working environment - Have fun whilst you work!
- Fitness Test
- Practical class participation
- Availability (AM) & (PM) classes
Courses & Licences that will be paid for
- AUSTSWIM Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety Licence
- NSW Working with Children Check
- First Aid & CPR Certificate
- Teacher of Infant & Preschool Aquatics
If you enjoy being in the water, love kids, are willing to learn, have fun and wish to help children to learn to swim well, then we would love to hear from you!
Become a swimming teacher today and you will never regret it.
To apply, please send through your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wagga Wagga City Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer, working to ensure Council's workforce is representative of the community we service and encourage diversity within our teams.