Appendix B - Guidelines for general patrons
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Children under 10 must be closely supervised by an adult or responsible person 16+ yrs at all times.
- The Oasis Aquatic Centre is a NON – SMOKING venue.
- No Glass or alcohol is allowed in The Oasis Aquatic Centre.
- Only WWCC council staff are permitted to conduct learn to swim and private swimming lessons within The Oasis Aquatic Centre, unless by prior arrangement with management.
- No running on paved areas within The Oasis Aquatic Centre.
- Toddlers and babies must wear recognised aqua nappies.
- No mobile phones, video cameras or other recording devices are permitted in the change rooms.
- Correct swimming attire is expected.
- There are no ‘pass outs’. Entry fees apply each time you enter The Oasis Aquatic Centre
- Children under 10 years of age are not permitted to use the diving boards, unless under formal instruction.
- Offensive language, vandalism and inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated
- Patrons must comply with all reasonable requests and directives made by Oasis staff. Failure to comply may result in expulsion from the centre