Wonder 2 - Stage 4 - 17 - 36 months
The Swim and Survive Program
Wonder 2 - Stage 4 - (17-24 months)
1. With support, safely step into the water from a standing position towards carer.
2. Be turned towards the edge to hold.
3. Hand walk along pool edge and climb out with assistance.
Attempt to blow bubbles below the surface of the water.
1. Experience assisted glides from instructor to carer.
2. Experience assisted glides towards poolside and hold onto edge with support.
With encouragement, float on front and back using floatation mat.
With assistance, support self holding a flotation aid.
Kick & Arm Action
With support, move the arms and legs through the water.