Wonder 1 - Stage 2 - 9-12 months
The Swim and Survive Program
Wonder 1 - Stage 2 - (9-12 months)
1. With Support, lean forward, reach for carer's shoulders and enter the water from a seated position.
2. Exit the water safely with carer.
Initiate putting water on the face, head and body.
Demonstrate readiness for submersion
1. Demonstrate readiness for submersion.
2. Experience surface glides with carer using continuous contact.
1. With assistance, float on the back with head on carers shoulder. Keeping Balance
2. With assistance, roll from one side to the other - back to front, front to back.
Kick and arm action
Carer to manipulate legs and arms to kick and paddle on front and back positions.